A 'complete' amplifier, based on our Simultanious class-A power amplifier. SCA doesn't sound like an ordinary solid-state amplifier, because it's not. Class-A sound with 120W per channel with just a modest amount of heat.
Allied to that is our SSD Pre-Amp and optional SSD Phono Stage. These are all single-ended class A circuits will all-discreet components i.e. no op amps. This is why our integrated amplifiers sound uniquely vintage.
- Class A sound - warm and vintage sounding, with the power to drive any domestic speakers (min 3ohms)
- 6 Inputs
- Line level and pre-amp outputs
- Flat and Dynamic EQ switch
- Record-monitor loop/switch
- Two pairs of switchable speaker outputs
- Very low harmonic distortion, mostly lower 2nd order
- Auto power on and restart